Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,464 (RM8,245) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)