Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.100 INR / MYR
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 67% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,572 (RM8,110) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tarragona costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Groningen costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)