Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.029 INR / MYR
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 83% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,032 (RM8,047) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 600 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niagara Falls, New York costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)