Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 76% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,442 (Taka 159,945) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)