Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 INR / BDT
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 64% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,205 (Taka 150,658) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)