Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.884 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,203 (2,294 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.19 (about 2 hours ago)