Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.636 BOB / LYDX *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,162 (1,253 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Agra costs ₨40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U48,497 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)