Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.906 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,291 (2,709 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)