Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.979 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,513 (10,740元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)