Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.913 BOB / BAM
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,160 (2,341KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 111,564TL (about 1 hour ago)