Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35994 BOB / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 886 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)