Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.030 BOB / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)