Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06346 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,733 (¥358,204) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,200 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)