Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10300 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,400 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,350 (руб 90,770) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)