Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.979 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,100 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,812 (9,003元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)