Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 BOB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 749 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)