Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46204 BOB / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 625 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,609 (27,291 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 748 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 419,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)