Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45377 BOB / NAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 23% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,312 (27,132 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$53,000 (about 2 hours ago)