Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.905 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,655 ($2,991) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)