Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.786 BOB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,558 prices entered by 237 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)