Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.917 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 236% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b36,911 ($5,336) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)