Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15329 BOB / SDG *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b4,199 (27,393 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)