Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10787 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,400 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,246 (руб 76,446) in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 3 hours ago)