Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.659 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,380 (R$ 6,861) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)