Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.719 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,926 (24,918 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)