Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06525 BOB / RSD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,200 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,422 (129,070 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)