Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35540 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,346 (Mex$ 29,111) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)