Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00259 BOB / MNT
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,769 (3,388,240 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)