Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.925 BOB / BAM
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,115 (2,577KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)