Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.924 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,432 (2,728 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (about 1 hour ago)