Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10820 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,829 (руб 81,598) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)