Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35540 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,989 (Mex$ 33,733) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)