Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09678 BOB / INR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 32% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,810 (₨70,364) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (36 minutes ago)