Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.634 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 824 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)