Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.675 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 126% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,383 (€2,916) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (37 minutes ago)