Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.722 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,627 (R$ 6,753) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)