Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.916 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,321 ($3,227) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)