Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 903 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.327 BOB / GEL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 14% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,464 (4,067 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)