Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 BOB / UZS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,090 (10,620,932 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)