Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b15,560 (€2,015) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tampere costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Al Ain costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 18,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xalapa costs Mex$ 31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)