Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,400 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,322 (﷼ 50,724,425) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (about 1 hour ago)