Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.161 BOB / FJD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,906 (5,664 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)