Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.651 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 78% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,947 (€2,215) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)