Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.713 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,230 (31,184 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,600 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (24 minutes ago)