Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10317 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b7,797 (руб 75,570) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)