Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.756 BOB / NOK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 156% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b25,107 (kr 33,225) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)