Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.937 BOB / CHF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 165% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b29,098 (CHF 4,194) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)