Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.965 BOB / CHF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 161% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b28,760 (CHF 4,130) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medan costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)