Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.921 BOB / BGN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,319 (2,632 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$53,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)