Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,222 (﷼ 62,226,422) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)