Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.881 BOB / AED
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,779 (Dirham 9,450) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)