Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 953 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.979 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 75% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,208 (19,622元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)