Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.905 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,192 ($3,069) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)